Try Our Pine Pellet Horse Stall Bedding
Condensed pine wood bedding pellets are the next generation of horse bedding. Our Guardian Horse Bedding pellets are manufactured to higher standards than other horse bedding pellets on the market. We start with only kiln-dried/high heat treated pine shavings. We extract the dust prior to pelleting so the softened fiber remains lower in dust while maintaining high absorbency. Our horse stall bedding is the lowest dust wood pellet available in the market today. Guardian Horse Bedding pellets will last longer and control ammonia odor better! Packaged in our space-saving bag that contains .95 cu. ft. of pelletized pine fiber in a 40 lb. package.
Features of Our Pine Pellet Bedding
- Ready to use (add water to soften or use "as is").
- 100% softwood pine fiber.
- .95 cubic feet (40 pounds per bag)
- Heated to extreme temperatures to remove tars, oils, hydrocarbons, and other potential allergens. Processing temperatures reach the level of pasteurization.
- Highly absorbent (wet spot actually clumps).
- Reduces disposal volume by up to 50% over straw or large flake shavings.
- Consistent process provides a high quality product from each of our U.S. plants.
- Fine textured to sift easily.
- Low dust is achieved through our extensive dust extraction process.
- Composts quickly and efficiently.
- Consistent texture is supportive, shock absorbing and comfortable in the stall or trailer.